Friday, April 19, 2013

On Being Stranded in CDG Paris

Speaking of experiences, here's a start. Some of you might have known what happened if you're in my Facebook friends' list...


I was stranded in Paris CDG Airport for 5 hours because I missed a connecting flight! LOL.


11 hours from Singapore and just 30 minutes of transfer, I must've wasted too much time looking for sign boards and finding my way out; but upon passing through the EU Customs, despite running to the gate, I was late by 1 minute... And hence, I was asked to board the next connecting flight 5 hours later...

Where to? Stay tuned.... :D


But on a side note, I gotta say, CDG Airport is on top of my list for being one of the most beautiful airport (architecturally). Loved the contemporary designs... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment